THIS APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW CLOSED – THANKS TO ALL THE TALENTED DESIGNERS WHO HAVE APPLIED TO JOIN 4D PRODUCTS.
We are on the lookout for a high quality Product Designer or Design Engineer to help us deliver a range of exciting product development projects.
- Are you looking for an exciting, challenging, and varied role?
- Would you like to utilise your creative and technical skills to develop new products from initial idea through to manufacture?
4D Products is an innovative Product Design Consultancy. We work with a wide variety of businesses, from bio-med and sports fitness startups, to giants of the technology world such as arm and Siemens, and are also developing our own products in house.
See our Case Studies – https://4dproducts.co.uk/case-studies/
We are ISO 9001:2015 accredited, and in 2020 we are celebrating our 12th year in business.
We are looking for a full time Product Designer or Design Engineer. Initially on a 6 month contract, which we hope will lead to a full time position. You will be developing a wide range of exciting and challenging products from initial idea through to manufacture ready data, working closely with the existing design and management team.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Excellent Conceptual Design and Visualisation skills – including digital sketching and creation of vector images.
- The ability to solve complex technical design challenges.
- Excellent 3D CAD skills.
- The ability to thrive within a creative team.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and motivational characteristics.
- A positive, tenacious, and flexible attitude.
- As a bonus, do you also possess skills in electronic and software design? Not a must have, but great if you do.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- A great opportunity to join a creative, ambitious product design consultancy.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Potential to grow your role within The Company.
- A company pension.
- Training and personal development opportunities.
4D Products is based in the heart of the North West region at Daresbury Innovation Centre.