4D Products Ltd is a Product Design consultancy committed to upholding the highest standards of professionalism and ensuring its clients are provided with the best possible service.
In order to achieve this, a Quality Management System (QMS) has been implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Customer Focus – We set out to treat our clients with respect and in a professional manner. We aim to take every available opportunity to exceed our clients expectations.
- Leadership – The Senior Management Team are committed to setting the highest possible standards in all facets of their work to provide an example to be followed by the other employees.
- Engagement of People – As the lifeblood of our company, we expect our employees to embody our commitment to producing work of the highest possible standards. We encourage all employees to contribute fully to the development of the company, and provide them with opportunities to develop for both the benefit of themselves and the company as a whole.
- Improvement – 4D Products Ltd. are committed to the continual improvement of the Quality Management System, and in order to do so, are intent to monitor progress and set quality objectives.
- Process Approach – All work and internal activities are backed by a comprehensive set of planned processes which ensure our work is completed to a high standard whilst maximising efficiency and minimising wastage. These processes are collated in a documented Quality Management System which meets the scope of ISO 9001:2015.
- Relationship Management – We value all our professional relationships and understand their importance to ensuring high quality, reliable results. We will seek to build long term, mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Evidence Based Decision Making – We will measure our performances against predetermined criteria in order to improve our processes.
This policy will be communicated both within our company, and with organisations working on our behalf. This policy will be reviewed periodically and will be amended wherever necessary. This policy is available on request as and when required.
Managing Director, Iain McCall