Business Development Manager opportunity
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Attractive OTE.
We need an ambitious, energetic Business Development Manager to to help us achieve our next level of growth.
- Are you looking for an exciting and fast paced sales role?
- Would you like to work for an award winning product design consultancy that has been established over 10 years?
- Would you like a role with autonomy, where you are in charge of your own earning potential?
- Are you looking to elevate your earning potential with with a realistic OTE of £60+k?
4D Products is an innovative Product Design Consultancy.
In 2018 we are celebrating our tenth year in business.
We are currently implementing ISO 9001:2015, and are also developing our own product ranges.
We are looking for a full time business development manager with a proven track record selling high value services business to business. You will be developing new business opportunities for our product development services and products across the UK and beyond, working closely with the design team and MD to assure a smooth flow of high quality design projects are won. There will also be opportunity to sell our own brand products, offering another potential bonus stream.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- A proven track record selling high value services B2B.
- A good knowledge of Product Design or Mechanical Engineering.
- A professional, ambitious outlook.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and motivational characteristics.
- A mature approach to intelligent consultative selling.
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success.
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business.
- An outside the box, proactive approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and existing business networks.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- An opportunity to be a key part of a creative, ambitious product design consultancy
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Great opportunities and earning potential
- A company pension
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Company car or car allowance
- Laptop and mobile phone
4D Products is based in the heart of the North West region at Daresbury Innovation Centre. The role will involve travel as necessary to meet new prospects and clients, so you could be based anywhere in the UK if you have easy access to fast travel links.
Please send your CV and cover letters to info@4dproducts by the 30th November 2018.
We will contact anyone shortlisted for interview by the 14th of December 2018.